Saturday, April 5, 2008

Why Do This?


Why should I--one of the busiest, most stressed out, overworked people I know--take time from my overbooked life to write a blog no one will read? The answer is perhaps to find an answer. What in my past or present has caused me to be driven beyond healthy limits? I have been asked that question by my closest friends on more than one occasion and I have no answer. So, I thought that perhaps if I go back and write things that stand out in my memory--important and not so much so--I would find the answer or enjoy the journey--or maybe not. Don't expect me to reveal deep dark secrets or create a "tell all." First, I have so few deep dark secrets that there is nothing to explore. And there is no "tell all." This may be so boring that even I will not want to proof read it. But I do have a head and life full of memories and I think I would like to document some, embellish a few, but go back over some and smile.

No comments:

free web stat