Thursday, July 31, 2008

Read All About It!

Many thanks today to Kathy VanMullekom of the Daily Press for writing a feature article about "Remember It Now-Knowing I'm Alive" (my blog) in the 'Life Section - Real Women' of today's Daily Press. As of this writing, it is listed as one of the Most Viewed articles for today's dailypress.com.


To view the full article click here.
It is a pictured article, but the pictures are not featured online. I plan to purchase about 100 hard copies (or maybe 10), so if you want one, let me know!

Thanks, Kathy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joy I saw the article in the paper!! That is so cool!! Your blog is so interesting to read.=) It was good to see you on Monday at Bible study; I didn't manage to get over and actually say hi but I hope you are doing well! -Ane'

Sara said...

I guess you've been right all along. You ARE a big deal.

Anonymous said...

You have inspired me to do some sort of journal for my family.

Anonymous said...

No more pictures!!!! I cannot function in an environment that declares, "Your mom is hot!" Pervs, I say.

free web stat